Thanks to the use of self-adhesive tapes one can avoid expensive and time-consuming processes of horizontal signs’ painting on the floor and passageways’ designation. These tapes are made of special PVC film characterized by high resistance to abrasion and ageing, which allows for long-term use. The tapes are available in a wide range of colours, that is why they are a great alternative to the painting techniques used so far.
Surface marking tapes are used for:
- passageways’ designation,
- workstations’ and intermediate storage areas’ marking,
- limited height or width places’ marking,
- fire and rescue equipment location marking,
- escape routes’ and first aid location marking.