Dear User, we care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. That is why below you can find the most important information about the principles of your personal data processing by us as well as about the cookies used by our website. The information has been prepared taking the GDPR, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation, into account.
The controller of your personal data is CVGS Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. having its registered office in Tychy at ul. Dojazdowa 23, 43-100 Tychy, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register [KRS], KRS entry number: 0000620818, whose registration files are kept by the District Court in Katowice, Tax Identification Number [NIP]: 6462596119, Polish Business Registry Number [REGON]: 278053370.
Any questions concerning the Privacy and Cookies Policy can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail to the following address: CVGS Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. ul. Dojazdowa 23, 43-100 Tychy.
- Protection of the Users’ interest.
We use our best endeavours to protect the interest of the data subjects.
We ensure that the data we collect are:
- processed lawfully,
- collected for specified legitimate purposes and are not subject to further processing inconsistent with those purposes,
- relevant and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed and they are stored in the form which allows to identify the data subjects, for a period which is not longer than it is necessary to achieve the goal of data processing.
- Contact form.
When you use the contact form on our website we can process your personal data based on our legitimate interest which is preparation of the answer to the question asked and keeping correspondence with you. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, the data are necessary to keep correspondence with you.The personal data collected by means of the form the User has consented to are processed for the purpose and during the period as necessary for proper fulfilment of the task. The details are set out in the relevant clauses under specific forms.
- Users’ rights.
As regards the processing of user’s data, each user has the followings:
- Access to data.
- Data rectification.
- Erasure or limitation of processing.
- Personal data processing.
The data will be processed for selling purposes in paper and electronic forms, only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which these data are collected and to fulfil the obligations resulting from law, for a maximum period of securing the materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax proceedings) and until the possible claims have expired.We hereby inform that CVGS Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. processes your personal data in the form of: the company name, tax identification number, given name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number. What is more, the company undertakes to apply appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data.
- If you do not consent to the data processing, you are requested to send a relevant request by e-mail or traditional mail to the company address. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
- Our website cvgs.pl uses cookie files. Cookies are IT data, in particular small text files, that are saved on the website user’s end device while using the website, and then stored there. Next time you visit this site cookies can be read from the user’s computer and serve to adapt the page to the user’s preferences as well as for the website owner’s statistical purposes.
- We use cookie files to ensure the website’s most efficient and convenient operation. Moreover, we use these files to create statistics allowing us to understand how you use the website, which facilitates its development and optimization.
- The cookie files used by the website are safe to the user computers and devices, and moreover, they cannot be used to transfer any viruses, other unwanted or malicious software into the device.
- Personal data collected while using cookies can be collected only to perform specific functions for the user. Such data are encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized access.
- By default, web browsers allow to save cookies on the user’s end device. Nevertheless, you can change your settings at any time until you have completely blocked the saving of cookies. In such a case you will still be able to use the website, but some functions may not work properly. Failure to change your browser settings means that you agree to cookies being saved on your device and the website gaining access to the cookie files.